Where you’re at
- You use to do regular exercise, but have got out of the habit for one reason or
- You want to make the commitment to getting Fitter and Stronger and being
- Determined to make changes.
- You have friends that do Pilates and knows it works
The problems you have right now
- You are in more pain and its affecting your daily activities.
- You’ve hit a serious plateau in your fitness if you are still doing any form of
exercise and don’t know where to start to get to where you want to be.
- Confused by the amount of options that are out there.
What you need help with right now
- You need guidance and a training programme to follow to learn how your
body works to get/stay injury Free.
- You want to know that someone understands you and can give you the
solutions you are looking for so that you can reach your goals!
- You want to feel good about yourself right now and need to know that you are
investing heavily enough in yourself to really change your life in the next 6
The program that will suit you best is the ‘Determined to Stay Strong Option
- This program works in 4 week cycles which will give you one 1-1 private
session a week for 24 weeks.
- This is the perfect way to introduce yourself to the world of Pilates and the
Reformer. By following this programme, your body will not only start to
become used to the exercises but also start to understand how Pilates can
get you more body aware and start to notice a difference in your day to day
- This can be maintained by continuing on 1 or 2 classes a week thereafter.
What Does It Involve
- This is a 1 session a week for 6 months programme and involves 24 x 60
minute sessions on the Pilates Reformer machine and Wunda Chair.
- You will get an all over body workout, but our main focus will be concentrated
on specific “problem areas” and reaching your Goals.
- Reformer Pilates is great for creating long, lean & toned muscles, increasing
strength and improving posture.
- Pilates really targets the core abdominal area in all of its exercises.
Support also Includes
- Bespoke Training.
- Online Support via a closed Facebook group.
- Home Work
- 48hr advance notice of any programs or Freebies from the Mind Matters
Programs or Soul Retreats.