Where you’re at
- You use to do exercise, but have got out of the habit.
- You suffer from an injury and you keep researching advice about getting you
out of pain.
- You know you should be doing something to get fit but need the support of an
- You’re not sure you need personal training and have been happy to go at it
alone but find staying consistent difficult.
- You are looking for a system that helps you with strength training that is
focused and you can be held accountable by your trainer (Me).
The problems you have right now
- Your focus on getting out of pain comes and goes but you know you should
be doing something rather than rely on pain killers.
- You feel like you have tried everything. You’ve hit a serious plateau in your
fitness or have stopped exercising all together and don’t know where to start
to get to where you want to be.
- You feel like you don’t have the time to exercise and if you did it would hurt.
- Currently lack the motivation to go it alone and need some motivation.
What you need help with right now
- You need guidance and a training programme to follow to learn how to get out
- You need guidance and a training programme to follow to learn how to get
- You want to know that someone understands you and can give you the
solutions you are looking for so that you can reach your goals!
- You want to feel good about yourself right now and need to know that you are
investing heavily enough in yourself to really change your life in the next 8
The program that will suit you best is the ‘Get Fit, Strong & Active’ Program
- This program works in 4 weeks cycles which will give you one 1-2-1 private
session a week for 12 weeks
- This is the perfect way to introduce yourself to the world of Pilates with the
Reformer and Wunda Chair and not give you too much pressure as it is only
one session a week.
- By following the 4 week programme for 3 months, your body will start to
become used to the exercises and start to understand how Pilates can get
you to your Goals, which can be maintained by continuing on 1 or 2 classes a
What Does It Involve
- This is a 12 week programme and involves 12 x 60 minute sessions on the
Pilates Reformer machine and Wunda Chair based on 1 session a week.
- You will get an all over body workout, but our main focus will be concentrated
on specific “problem areas” such as getting you out of pain.
- Reformer Pilates is great for creating long, lean & toned muscles, increasing
strength and improving posture.
- Pilates really targets the core abdominal area in all of its exercises, so is
perfect for getting rid of Pain and getting you Strong.
Support also Includes
- Bespoke Training.
- Online Support via a closed Facebook group.
- Home Work
- 24hr advance notice of any programs or Freebies from the Mind Matters
Programs or Soul Retreats.